- This event has passed.
Itty Bitty City’s Sensory Friendly Sessions are a ticketed event for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and sensory processing differences and their families to have a fun play experience in a comfortable and accepting environment! Pamela Witt, from The Equine Discovery Center will be there to provide support, and Bear Paw Creek has generously donated a special basket full of goodies for a drawing, to be held at the event!
Itty Bitty City Staff turn down lights and limit extra sounds. Sensory Friendly Sessions offer modifications to reduce sensory input. These sessions include the following modifications:
- Less crowded environment (tickets sold for this event to limit numbers)
- Designated quiet space
- Light and sound reduction
- Social Story available online
- Sensory Map available online to plan your visit
- Picture Exchange Communication System cards for Itty Bitty City available for download.
- Extra visual safety signage (Stop Signs posted where children should wait for an adult before entering)
Tickets are $10 per child. Up to two adults may attend with each ticketed child.
Or, call 417-202-2025 to purchase via phone.
- Itty Bitty City
3640 South Campbell
Springfield, MO 65807 United States